Pilgrimage 2022, under the direction of Bishop Alphonsus and the Clergy of the Diocese, will take place from 8th to 13th June – flying out of Cork. We will have a full daily programme for the 5 days. All staff and pilgrims will stay in hotels and we are hoping that as many of you as possible will travel.
The cost this year is:
- St Louis de France – €729
- Agena – €749
- La Solitude – €789
- Saint Sauveur – €789
- Panorama – €789
- Padoue – €789
- Direct Flight from Cork to Lourdes
- Transfer on arrival to hotel in Lourdes
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner each day
- Transfer from hotels to Lourdes Airport
- Direct flight from Lourdes to Cork
- 1 x 20kg check-in bag & 1 x small cabin bag
Guides & Representatives
- Full assistance throughout the pilgrimage
- Team of guides and reps. led by Fionnuala Brua and Caroline Trainor will provide guidance and assistance at all times, ensuring pilgrims will have full support and receive highest standard of service and orientation.
- Single Supplement : €33 per night for St Louis de France and Agena
- Single Supplement: €38 for all other hotels
- Coach transfer to Cork: €27 return
- Travel Insurance: complimentary up to 79 years, €33 per person from 80 to 94 years.
We hope as many of you as possible will travel with us this year.
Booking is now open and all bookings can be made through JWT office by ringing 01-2410800. There is no office in Waterford this year.